Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Road Is Finished!

Friday - June 11th, 2010

As the title would suggest, the trouble spots in the road are now finished!

This morning, Kelly notices the mosquito bites on my legs turning purple and yells at me for not using enough repellent. She then offers me hers and threatens to beat me up should I continue to neglect using the repellent. I'm glad I have friends that care that much (This is to be meant sincerely).

As for the rest of the day, we paved the area in front of the shack were we have been staying.

John helps wrangle a 6ft Boa Constrictor into a bag and thus earned some man-points. (Josh's side project for this trip is to turn John into a man).

I'm particularly tired today, also feeling kinda useless. Went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment